Dell Networking X1026/1026P
26-port Smart Managed Switch with Easy GUI-Based Management, Plus Optional PoE and PoE+
List Price: $487.40
Our Price: $310.00
List Price: $703.40
Our Price: $485.00
The Dell Networking X-Series is a family of smart managed 1GbE and 10GbE Ethernet switches designed for small and medium businesses who crave enterprise-class network control fused with consumer-like ease. X-Series switches have a variety of port counts, PoE options and deployment choices. Setup and management are greatly simplified with an intuitive GUI and hardware design. A broad set of models means deploying capacity on your terms, including the compact 8-port unit designed for desk, wall or ceiling mounting with a smart design.
Practical innovations for small networks
Powerful tools inside an elegant interface with app-like functionality make X-Series switches a pleasure to use. Familiar commands and alerts similar to PCs and servers means there is less jargon to learn and more knowledge to gain. Connect, auto-configure, and power VoIP phones and wireless access points with PoE options.
Sleek navigation with efficient and instinctual work flow
The design of everything from navigation and clicks to menu structures and help tips was inspired by the way IT pros think and work. Streamlined tools, step-by-step wizards and a concise, informative dashboard make switch configuration and calibration fast and accurate. Common tasks, alerts, port status and network visualization are on one beautiful dashboard screen.
Unmatched traffic visibility and real-time control
Optimize cloud services and onsite network applications with security and traffic priority features. See network traffic and move from monitoring to resolving in one continuous sequence. Unique multi-port selection for batch routines plus port profiles for common devices eliminate extra steps and configuration errors.
Elegant interface, effortless managementThe intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) of Dell Networking X-Series switches makes setup and management simple for network administrators. Based on extensive usability testing, the design of everything from navigation to menu structures and help tips is inspired by the way IT professionals think and work, making the interface a pleasure to use regularly or occasionally.
Save time with smart featuresStreamlined tools, step-by-step wizards and a customizable dashboard help you manage faster.
- Rapidly configure and tune network performance with purpose-built tools and wizards.
- Optimize traffic with automation — use point-and-click batch routines for specific applications such as unified communications.
- Gain visibility with a detailed dashboardproviding a single, customizable view into common tasks, alerts, port status and network visualization.
- Skip the learning curve and use familiar commands and alerts similar to PCs and servers.
Minimize risk with enhanced visibility and control
Enhanced network traffic visibility and troubleshooting reduces risk of network downtime.
- Monitor and resolve issues with "actionable monitoring," a guided continuous workflow from issue identification to resolution.
- Reduce configuration errors and eliminate extra steps with help from multi-port batch routines and port profiles for common devices.
- Optimize cloud services and onsite network applications with security and traffic-priority features.
Easy integration with your network
Pick the right switch for your network. Choose from a broad selection of models with rich feature sets and a variety of port counts. Power over Ethernet (PoE) and PoE+ models provide additional deployment flexibility, allowing you to connect, auto-configure and power phones, cameras, compact switches and other network devices.
Choose Dell's premium support service, ProSupport, for 24/7 direct telephone and online access to advanced-level technicians based in your region. Whether you have one office or hundreds around the world, protect your investments with this simple yet flexible approach.
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Dell Networking X-series switches are backed by an industryleading, lifetime warranty guaranteeing basic hardware service. X-series switches not only provide the quality, reliability and capability you expect from Dell, but also peace of mind that comes with a true lifetime warranty.
- 24 GbE ports and 2 x 1Gb SFP ports
- Half rack width 26-port switches with two dedicated 1GbE SFP uplink ports
- Silent, fanless operation (X1026 model)
- PoE and PoE+ with X1026P model (24 PoE/PoE+ ports, up to 360W total)
- Optional X-Series 1RU Tandem Switch Tray supports two X1026 switches mounted side-by-side
- Layer 2+ IPV4 and IPV6 functionality including static routing
- Revolutionary GUI design for ease of setup and “actionable monitoring”
- Powerful tools inside an elegant interface with app-like functionality
- Streamlined tools, step-by-step wizards and a customizable dashboard
- Common tasks, alerts, port status and network visualization on a single dashboard
- Optimize cloud services and onsite network applications with security and traffic priority features
- See network traffic and move from monitoring to resolving in one continuous sequence
- Multi-port selection for batch routines and port profiles for common devices eliminate extra steps and configuration errors
- Tandem rack tray accommodates two half rack-width switches in 1RU
- Dell Fresh Air 2.0 capable performance with energyefficient operation
- Patented locking plug and console port
- S - Standard
- OA - Option Available
- N - Not Available
|X1008 / X1008P||X1018 / X1018P||X1026 / X1026P||X1052 / X1052P||X4012|
|10/100/1000Base-T auto-sensing GbE switching||8||16||24||48||N|
|SFP/SFP+ fiber ports||N||2 SFP||2 SFP||4 SFP/SFP+||12 SFP/SFP+|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports||8 PoE, up to 123W total (X1008P)||16 PoE, up to 246W total (X1018P)||24 PoE/PoE+, up to 369W total (X1026P)||24 PoE/PoE+, up to 369W total (X1052P)||N|
|PoE powered||S (X1008)||N||N||N||N|
|Power reduction for short cables or inactive connections||S||S||S||S||N|
|Autonegotiation for speed, duplex mode and flow control||S||S||S||S||N|
|Auto-MDI/MDIX mode and flow control||S||S||S||S||N|
|Switch fabric capacity||Up to 16Gbps||Up to 36Gbps||Up to 52Gbps||Up to 176Gbps||Up to 240Gbps|
|Packet buffer memory||1MB||1MB||1MB||1MB||1MB|
|Quality of Service|
|Priority queues per port||4||4||4||8||8|
|Web GUI interface and SNMP monitoring; limited CLI||S||S||S||S||S|
|Chassis||X1008 / X1008P||X1018 / X1018P||X1026 / X1026P||X1052 / X1052P||X4012|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1.67 in x 5.95 in x 5.95 in (42.5 mm x 151.13 mm x 151.13 mm)||X1018: 1.62 in x 8.23 in x 9.84 in (41.25 mm x 209.0 mm x 250.0 mm)
X1018P: 1.62 in x 8.23 in x 17.72 in (41.25 mm x 209.0 mm x 450.0 mm)
|X1026: 1.62 in x 8.23 in x 9.84 in (41.25 mm x 209.0 mm x 250.0 mm)
X1026P: 1.62 in x 8.23 in x 17.72 in (41.25 mm x 209.0 mm x 450.0 mm)
|X1052: 1.71 in x 17.1 in x 10.63 in (43.5 mm x 434.0 mm x 270.0 mm)
X1052P: 1.71 in x 17.1 in x 16.0 in (43.5 mm x 434.0 mm x 407.0 mm)
|1.62 in x 8.23 in x 9.84 in (41.25 mm x 209.0 mm x 250.0 mm)|
|Rack mount||N||1RU, half width||1RU, half width||1RU||1RU, half width|
|Unit weight||X1008: 0.80 Kg
X1008P: 0.83 Kg
|X1018: 1.76 Kg
X1018P: 3.21 Kg
|X1026: 1.88 Kg
X1026P: 3.80 Kg
|X1052: 3.80 Kg
X1052P: 6.00 Kg
|Fans||Fanless design||X1018: Fanless design
X1018P: 2 (rear)
|X1026: Fanless design
X1026P: 2 (rear)
|X1052: 2 (rear)
X1052P: 4 (rear)
|Environmental Operating Conditions|
|Operating temperature||0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F)|
|Storage temperature||-20° to 70°C (-4° to 158° F)|
|Operating relative humidity||10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Storage relative humidity||10% to 80% non-condensing|
|Acoustic (max dB @ 50°C)||N||X1018: N
|Power supply||X1008: 24W (external)
X1008P: 150W (external)
|Power (max)||X1008: 9.9W
|Power (BTU/hr)||X1008: 33.7
Standards and Protocols:
- Supports Virtual Cable Diagnostics by Marvell and fiber transceiver diagnostics
- Integrated LEDs for improved visual monitoring and analysis
- Supports up to 4096 port-based VLANs. Honors all 4096 VLAN tags
Quality of service
- Honor 802.1p values and honor IP DSCP values
- Supports strict priority and configurable weighted round robin (WRR) scheduling across queues
- Industry-standard link aggregation adhering to IEEE 802.3ad standards (static and dynamic, LACP)
- Supports 12 link aggregation groups and up to 8 ports per group
- Web based GUI management
- Local password and restricted IP addresses
- Port mirroring
- Internal DHCP Server
- DHCP client support
- Port statistics available through industry-standard RMON
- Jumbo frame support for packets up to 9,000 bytes
- Broadcast storm control
- Uploadable switch software via USB
- Uploadable configurations via USB
- Configurable as web-managed switch
IEEE standards support
- IEEE 802.1D - Spanning Tree, GARP and GVRP
- IEEE 802.1p - Traffic Prioritization
- IEEE 802.1Q - VLAN Trunking
- IEEE 802.1w - Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol
- IEEE 802.1S - Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol
- IEEE 802.1t - IEEE802.1D maintenance
- IEEE 802.1v - VLAN Classification by Protocol & Port
- IEEE 802.1x - Port Based Network Access Control
- IEEE 802.3 - 10 Mbps Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3I - 10base -T
- IEEE 802.3u - 100Base-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3z - 1000 Mbps Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ab - 1000Base-T
- IEEE 802.3ac - Frame extension for VLAN tags
- IEEE 802.3ad - Link Aggregation Control Protocol
- IEEE 802.3ae - 10 Gig Ethernet
- IEEE 802.2
- IEEE 802.3x - Flow Control
- IEEE 802.3I
- IEEE 802.1v - VLAN Classification by Protocol & Port
- IEEE 802.1ab - LLDP
- ANSI/TIA - 1057 - 2006 - LLDP-MEDW
IETF Internet drafts
- draft-ietf hubmib-etherif-mib-v3-00. txt - Will obsolete RFC 2665
IETF standards supported
- RFC 768 - UDP
- RFC 783 - TFTP v2
- RFC 791 - IP
- RFC 792 - ICMP
- RFC 793 - TCP
- RFC 813 - Window & Ack Strategy
- RFC 879 - TCP Max. Segment Size Etc
- RFC 896 - IP/TCP Congestion Control
- RFC 826 - ARP
- RFC 854 - Telnet
- RFC 855 - Telnet Option Specification
- RFC 856 - Telnet Binary Transmission
- RFC 858 - Telnet Suppress Go-Ahead option
- RFC 894 - IP over Ethernet Frames
- RFC 919 - Broadcast Ethernet Frames
- RFC 922 - Broadcast Ethernet Frames with Subnets
- RFC 920 - Domain Requirements
- RFC 950 - Internet Standard subnetting procedure
- RFC 951 - Bootp
- RFC 1027 - Using ARP to implement transparent subnet gateways
- RFC 1042 - A Standards for transmission of IP datagrams over IEEE 802 Networks
- RFC 1071 - Computing the Internet Checksum
- RFC 1112 - Internet Gateway Management IGMPv1 snooping
- RFC 1123 - Requirements for Internet Hosts
- RFC 1141 - Incremental Updating of the Internet Checksum
- RFC 1155 - Structure and Identification of Management Information (SMI)
- RFC 1157 - Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) version 1
- RFC 1350 - Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) Rev. 2
- RFC 1518 - CIDR-ARCH
- RFC 1519 - CIDR-STRA
- RFC 1533 - DHCP options and BOOTP vendor extensions
- RFC 1541 - Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- RFC 1542 - Clarifications and Extensions for the Bootstrap Protocol
- RFC 1612 - DNS Client
- RFC 1624 - Computation of Internet Checksum via Incremental update
- RFC 1700 - Assigned Numbers
- RFC 1812 - Requirements for IP version 4 routers
- RFC 1867 - Form-based File Upload in HTML
- RFC 2030 - Simple Network Time Protocol (SNTP) Version 4 for IPv4, IPv6 and OSI
- RFC 2131 - Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
- RFC 2132 - DHCP Options and BootP vendor Extensions
- RFC 2236 - IGMPv2 snooping
- RFC 2246 - TLS protocol, version 1.0
- RFC 2284 - PPP Extensible Authentication Protocol, EAP, March 1998
- RFC 2616 - Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1
- RFC 2818 - HTTP Over TLS
- RFC 2865 - Radius
- RFC 2866 - Radius Accounting
- RFC 2867 - RADIUS Tunnel Accounting
- RFC 2868 - RADIUS Tunnel Authentication Attributes
- RFC 2869 - RADIUS Extensions
- RFC 2925 - Definitions of Managed Objects for Remote Ping Traceroute, and Lookup Operations
- RFC 2933 - IGMP MIB
- RFC 3046 - DHCP Relay Agent Information Option
- RFC 3069 - VLAN Aggregation for efficient IP Address allocation
- RFC 3164 - BSD Syslog Protocol
- RFC 3376 - IGMPv3 snooping
- RFC 3580 - RADIUS
IETF standards Management support
- RFC 1212 - MIB Definition
- RFC 1213 - MIB II
- RFC 1215 - Standard Traps
- RFC 1286 - Bridge MIB
- RFC 1442 - SMIv2 (SNMPv2 MIB)
- RFC 1451 - Manager-to-Manager MIB
- RFC 1493 - Definitions of Managed Objects for Bridges
- RFC 1573 - Evolution of Interfaces
- RFC 1643 - Etherlike MIB
- RFC 1757 - Remote Network Monitoring (RMON) MIB
- RFC 1901 - Community based SNMPv2
- RFC 1907 - SNMP v2 MIB
- RFC 2011 - Internet Protocol (IP) MIB using SMIv2
- RFC 2012 - Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) MIB using SMIv2
- RFC 2013 - User Datagram Protocol (UDP) MIB using SMIv2
- RFC 2233 - Interfaces Group using SMIv2
- RFC 2358 - Etherlike
- RFC 2576 - Coexistence between Version 1, Version 2, and Version 3 of the Internet-standard Network Management Framework
- RFC 2579 - Textual Conventions for SMIv2
- RFC 2580 - Conformance Statements for SMIv2
- RFC 2618 - RADIUS MIB
- RFC 2665 - Ethernet-like Interface Types MIB
- RFC 2666 - Identification of Ethernet Chip sets
- RFC 2674 - MIB for Bridge with Traffic Classes, Multicast Filtering and VLAN Extension (IEEE802.1p/q MIB)
- RFC 2737 - ENTITY-MIB
- RFC 2819 - RMON MIB
- RFC 2863 - Interface Evolution
- RFC 3410 - Applicability Statements for SNMP
- RFC 3411 - An Architecture for Describing Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) Management Frameworks
- RFC 3412 - Message Processing and Dispatching for the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- RFC 3413 - Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) Applications
- RFC 3414 - User-based Security Model (USM) for version 3 of the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMPv3)
- RFC 3415 - View-based Access Control Model (VACM) for the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- RFC 3584 - Coexistence between Version 1, Version 2, and Version 3 of SNMP
- RFC 4330 - Simple Network Time Protocol (SNTP) Version 4 for IPv4, IPv6 and OSI Draft-ietf-magma-snoop-01.txt draft-ietf-syslog-device-mib-01.txt draft-ietf-bridge-8021x-03.txt
IETF standard SNMP traps supported
- RFC 1157 - linkDown, linkupkUp, authentication Failure, coldstart, …Traps
- RFC 1215 - Standard Traps
- RFC 1493 - newRoot, topologyChange Traps
- RFC 3416 - Version 2 of the Protocol Operations for the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- RFC 3417 - Transport Mappings for SNMP
- RFC 3418 - MIB for SNMP
IEEE MIB support
- LAG MIB - Support for 802.3ad functionality
Network assessments offer a holistic view of your multivendor environment and a reference point for how your infrastructure is performing. Our experts can pinpoint and expose issues in your network using specialized software and diagnostic tools. These unbiased and insightful analytics are aggregated into comprehensive reports that can include recommendations on how to improve performance, optimize devices and remediate problems.
Network Topology Assessment
Is your network complex and coiled? Dell can perform a detailed audit and inventory of all multivendor devices in the network to provide visibility and identify configuration issues.
Network Optimization Assessment
Many networks are a multivendor patchwork of devices not running at their optimal state. We can analyze devices from all leading vendors and make recommendations to optimize the entire multivendor design, fine-tune devices and maximize performance of the holistic environment.
Application Performance Assessment
When business applications and databases begin to show signs of latency or completely shut down, we can conduct a comprehensive analysis to uncover performance issues, isolate problems and accelerate troubleshooting of the enterprise infrastructure and software applications.
Moving to a Voice-over-IP (VoIP) solution requires the right network infrastructure to support real-time voice protocols. Simulated load testing, analysis and review can identify the next steps to building a VoIP platform or fixing issues of an existing one.
Network Security Assessment
Safeguard your network from constant attack. Let our experts examine and uncover potential vulnerabilities and provide a comprehensive security design assessment.
Wireless Site Survey
Great wireless connectivity starts with a detailed site survey. Dell can analyze existing infrastructure, identify RF interference and recommend the best design and optimal placement of new devices.
The Dell standardized deployment service guarantees that setup and optimization are done correctly so that you can launch faster and focus on daily business.
Expert planning and execution seamlessly weaves Dell's open systems architecture with existing network infrastructure from Cisco, HP, Juniper and others. Choose ProDeploy Plus, the most complete deployment offer on the market for complex environments.
Setting up network protocols, and policies can be tricky. Dell certified network engineers can configure and optimize your new hardware remotely or on-site and get new technology up and running fast.
Mounting and cabling of wired and wireless devices can be tedious and time-consuming. Get worry-free hardware installations with experienced Dell technicians who do deployments every day.
Support and Education
Dell offers a variety of on-site and remote support options that can be added at time of purchase. Dell ProSupport ensures problems are diagnosed and resolved by experts.
On-site and Remote Assistance
Get immediate access to Dell ProSupport professionals who can help you troubleshoot and diagnose issues that may arise in your network.
Free yourself to focus on the business and allow Dell to manage your network with dedicated professional support.
Learn practical knowledge and operational techniques.
Dell network consulting provides on-site or remote access to highly skilled professionals who provide project assistance and guidance across a variety of technologies for a specific project or timeframe.
Get professional insight with a half-day collaborative whiteboard session to discuss potential improvements.
For those times when you need a little extra technical guidance, certified experts are available to discuss system design or help resolve complex issues that can be billed by the day, week or by the phone call. Time-based consulting is as flexible as you are.
Available Remote Consulting Services
- Access Distribution Networking
- Gateway and Security
- Microsoft Exchange
- Wireless Networking
- Systems Management
- Core Layer/MPLS Networking
- Data Protection and Recovery
- Storage Area Networking (SAN)
- Storage Technologies
Download the Dell Networking X-Series Datasheet (PDF)
Download the Dell Networking Campus Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
Download the Dell Networking Small Business Reference Architecture 1.0 (PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
List Price: $487.40
Our Price: $310.00
List Price: $703.40
Our Price: $485.00