Dell Networking S25V and S50V Power-over-Ethernet Switches
S25V and S50V Power-over-Ethernet Switches
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
Modular Dell Networking Operating System (FTOS) software delivers inherent stability; 24-port and 48-port GbE fixed configuration 1-RU switch with up to four 10 GbE ports; scalable stacking technology supports 384 GbE ports with up to eight S50Vs.
S-Series High Performance GbE/10 GbE Switch
The Dell Networking S25V and S50V bring core-like resiliency in a compact form factor to the network edge, enabling cost-effective scalability. These high performance and low latency Gigabit Ethernet switches deliver the critical functionality that advanced enterprise network edges demand.
Coupled with the Dell Networking E-Series and C-Series, which deliver unmatched resiliency and performance, the S25V and S50V enable IT managers to deploy a reliable end-to-end 10 GbE solution that spans from core to network edge.
- Line-rate GbE edge switches with 10 GbE uplinks for converged services and high bandwidth desktop applications
- Cost-effective PoE-enabled 10/100/1000Base-T wiring closet aggregation of VoIP phones, wireless access points, video cameras or other IEEE 802.3af-compliant devices
The S25V and S50V are fixed configuration switches with PoE that deliver the reliability and scalability that wiring closets demand.
- 24 or 48 10/100/1000 ports in a 1-RU form factor – 20 or 44 ports 10/100/1000Base-T – 4 ports 10/100/1000Base-T shared with SFP ports – IEEE802.3af compliant PoE that provides up to 15.4 W per port and 790 W per switch
- Optional modules – 2-port 10 GbE LAN PHY (pluggable XFP modules) – 2-port 10 GbE (CX4) – 2-port 12 Gbps stacking – 1-port 24 Gbps stackin
- Modular Dell Networking FTOS with advanced monitoring and serviceability functions
- Suite of security, access control and wiring closet edge features for enterprise networks
- PowerSmart™ suite of intelligent power management features provide automatic sensing, provisioning and management of PoE power
- Full complement of standards-based Layer 2, IPv4 and IPv6 features for unicast and multicast applications
- Switching fabric capacity of up to 288 Gbps and forwarding capacity of more than 131 Mpps
- Stack up to eight S25N, S25P, S25V, S50N or S50V switches to deliver a scalable and flexible high capacity solution
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.