Dell Networking W ClearPass2500 Visitor Management Solution
Wireless access visitor management solution
Sorry, this product is no longer available, Please, contact us for a replacement product!
Easily manage wireless access for thousands of your guests and employees with the intuitive PowerConnect™ W ClearPass GuestConnect 2500 visitor management solution.
- Manage up to 25,000 connections
- Authenticate, track and analyze guest account activities
- Customize with skin technology. Create rich log-in pages to promote your unique corporate branding and capture user information that is relevant to business
The Dell Networking W-Series ClearPass GuestConnect is a scalable, easy-to-use visitor management and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) solution that delivers secure wireless network access to guests, employees and their mobile devices.
The intuitive user interface of Networking W-Series ClearPass GuestConnect greatly simplifies visitor management by streamlining workflow processes, allowing receptionists, employees and other non-IT staff to create temporary accounts for Wi-Fi access. Guests and employees with mobile devices can also self-register for network access. Once registered, Networking W-Series ClearPass GuestConnect delivers account login credentials to users via SMS text message or email. Accounts can be set to expire automatically after a specific number of hours or days.
Scalable to satisfy the needs of large enterprises and multi-site networks, Networking W-Series ClearPass GuestConnect manages secure, role-based access for thousands of users. Networking W-Series ClearPass GuestConnect also integrates seamlessly with existing multi-vendor networks and security devices to streamline deployments and meet compliance mandates.
With Networking W-Series ClearPass GuestConnect, the corporate IT staff has one less thing to worry about and can significantly reduce operating costs and complexity.
- Enterprise-grade security with high availability
- Unique username and password per user
- Integrated RADIUS database for guest and device accounts
- Role-based access controls
- Assign different access-level privileges based on user type
- Print template and SMS integration delivers wireless security keys out-of-band to ensure scalable and encrypted guest access
- Branding unique skin technology delivers a fully customized, corporate – branded user experience
- Advertising services – Advanced content delivery platform for next-generation hotspots. Easily monetizes Wi-Fi access in public access environments using business intelligence data collection and demographic-targeted advertising delivery
- Visitor intelligence – Self-registration capability collects data about guest preferences and experiences. Intelligent labeling enables matched content delivery
- Seamless integration with third-party multivendor hardware and software
- Intuitive, easy to use interface
- Enables reception staff and non-technical personnel to manage guest accounts and configure self-provisioning captive portals
- Visitor management – Create and modify temporary user accounts; delete or set accounts to automatically expire
- Self-registration – Guests and employees can register for access through a customizable web interface
- Scales to thousands of users with minimal IT involvement
- Compliance and Auditing
- Track and report guest account activity as well as employees that are sponsoring each guest
- Back-up and recovery
- Backup all or specific configuration components and reporting data in real-time or via scheduled operations, including FTP and FTP over SSL or SMB file shares
Bring your Own Device (BYOD)
Support ClearPass GuestConnect automates provisioning for BYOD and IT-managed devices. The integrated device fingerprinting technology identifies broad variety of device types.
With ClearPass GuestConnect BYOD, guests and employees simply self-register for secure network access and onboard their devices.
The result is streamlined and an easy-to-manage process for delivering and revoking unique device credentials.
- Automatic configuration of network settings.
- Provisioning and revocation of unique device credentials for BYOD and employer provided devices.
- Supports iOS operating system now. Support for Windows, Mac OS X and Android devices coming soon.
Dell Networking W-Series ClearPass GuestConnect models
Networking W-Series ClearPass GuestConnect appliance is available as hardware appliances that are optimized to run Dell Networking W-Series ClearPass GuestConnect software, eliminating any potential hardware incompatibility or performance issues. Dell Networking W-Series ClearPass GuestConnect is also available as a Virtual Appliance that is supported on the following platforms:
- VMware ESXi Server 4.0+, 5.0+
- VMware ESX Server 4i, version 4.1.0+
- VMware Workstation (all versions)
- VMware Player 3.0+
- VMware Server 2.0+
Dell Networking W-Series ClearPass GuestConnect hardware appliances
Dell Networking W-Series ClearPass GuestConnect hardware is available in two model as follows:
- Dell Networking W-Series ClearPass GuestConnect 100 – For small companies, branch offices, midsize/large enterprises and public access deployments scalable to 5,000 user connections
- Dell Networking W-Series ClearPass GuestConnect 2500 – For very large deployments such as hotel chains, carriers or corporate headquarters, scalable to 25,000 user connections
- 1 year parts/labor
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.