Dell Edge Networking
Modernize your edge network for the cloud era
Modernize your wide-area infrastructure with industry-leading hardware platforms and VNFs (virtual networking functions).
A high-value open compact uCPE optimized to host VNFs. Ideal for SD-WAN, and perfect for smaller locations.
- Fixed form factor
- Compact dimensions: 2”(5.2cm)H x 8.1”(20.8cm)W x 7.9”(20.0cm)D
- Up to 16 Core Intel Denverton C3958 processor
- Quick Assist Technology (QAT) to accelerate security encryption
- Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) to accelerate packet processing
- Up to 32G RAM
- Up to 240GB storage
- WiFi and Bluetooth (only VEP1485)
- Ports: 6 x 1G (standard), 2 x 10G SFP+
A high-performance Open Modular uCPE optimized to host VNFs. Great for SP edge or enterprise branch.
- Up to 16 Core Intel Xeon-D 2100 processor
- Up to 64GB RAM
- Up to 960GB storage
- SNMPv3 (RFC 2570), Out-of-band-management via IPMI
- Ports: 2 x 10G, 4 x 1G
With an Intel Atom processor, M.2 drive compatibility and compact, fanless design, the Dell Edge Gateway 3200 is an on-site workhorse, helping to keep things running smoothly even in harsh environments.
With a 9th Gen Intel Core the Dell Edge Gateway 5200 helps you turn data into actionable insights with secure connectivity and uninterrupted performance, so you can unlock the full power of edge analytics.